Friday, January 16, 2015

Waiting for the One

 
 
Another Friday Teen Night and Pastor Mason
doing an amazing job with the teens........

 
Another night of food and fun, laughter and of course
 the subject always comes up......
 
 
Pastor Mason, I can't believe you have never been on a date............
 
 
..........And have never kissed a girl. 
 
 
Don't you want a girlfriend?
 
 
Pastor Mason's answer is the same every time. 
Of course I want a girlfriend, of course I want to get married but I'm waiting.....
 
 
What are you waiting for Pastor Mason?
 
 
It's not what am I waiting for, but it's who am I waiting on.
I'm waiting on God.  You see God has the perfect one for me, the one who will complete me in every way.  The one who will be my helpmeet in life, in the ministry and in every other way.  The one I will love and who will love me without conditions.  I have been praying for her for many, many years
and I know, when it's time, God will bring her into my life. 
 
 
Pastor Mason......you're never going to find her if you don't go looking.
 
 
If I go looking I will never find her for you see she is not mine to find and take. She is God's and He must give her to me.
 
 
 
He and He alone knows the one I'm waiting for
and if I go looking then I am not waiting for the one from God.


 But Pastor Mason how will you know when God gives you the one?

 
Because I am trusting God and waiting on God, 
He will tell me when He brings me the one. 

 
But until God does..........I will keep waiting for the one.


No comments:

Post a Comment