Tuesday, January 5, 2016

An Amma's Answered Prayer

 
As I have said before, I have a wonderful daughter-in-love!
She has such a love for the Lord and is such a great mom to my grandbabies!
Every morning she diligently reads and studies her Bible and the kids know exactly what mommy is doing.  This morning I was praying for wisdom for Raina as she grows in the Lord and takes care of her family.  Then as I prayed for Keith, I prayed that when he saw his mommy reading her Bible,
 he too would want to read his.  I was blessed to tears when Raina posted this picture on Facebook with the following message.
 
"I'm pretty sure my heart just melted a little!!!
He sat down with me and grabbed his Bible! He's even reading it saying,
 "it's God, God,God" my mommy heart is over filled!!!!!!!!!"
 
So thankful that God hears and answers the prayers of this Amma!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment