Tuesday, August 20, 2013

SURPRISE!!!

Today was my sweet, wonderful husband's 40th birthday!
 
 
His birthday has not been the best the last few years as my dad died
on his birthday three years ago and two years ago I had to go to Idaho to settle my dad's estate.  I wanted to do something special for his 40th birthday so I planned a special surprise birthday party
 with all our church family and surprised he was!
 
 
One of ladies made this beautiful cake
and everyone else brought lots of food!  
 

 
Everyone knows that Pastor Chep's favorite food is watermelon and thus we bowls and bowls of watermelon which were all gone by the end of the night!
 
We had such a good time talking and laughing and my husband
 said he felt so special as everyone gave him cards telling him
 how much they love and appreciate him.  
 
At the end of the night my husband gave me a huge hug and kiss and thanked me for a making his birthday so special. 
Happy Birthday Honey, I love you!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment