Thursday, August 1, 2013

Playing Church

I stayed busy today putting the finishing touches on the verse book
 for Bibles Adventures this year and at one point I had to run
 to the church office. With Chep gone for the day I surprised when I heard someone preaching in the sanctuary.  I peeked inside
and saw a couple of our teens and a few kids playing church.
 
 
Andrew was thumping on the piano and singing his heart out.

 
Ryan was behind the pulpit giving a fiery sermon.  Actually Ryan had me laughing so hard as he was preaching Brother Brackett style.   He was a perfect imitation of Brother Brackett in actions, words and fiery emotion. 
 
The rest of the kids were in the pews urging on the preacher
as he preached the Word.  I think our church is in pretty good hands with these young men growing up to be our future  preachers!


No comments:

Post a Comment