Friday, July 13, 2012

Thanking God

After three days in the hospital, Chep was released this morning.
He was so happy to be home and sat in his chair and ate popscicles and watched Gunsmoke!  Chandler and Saraina came over for dinner and we sat and played games, watched a video and laughed together.  I can not tell you how many times my eyes filled with tears as I watched everyone laughing and joking with each other.   How easily we could have been having a day of sorrows and tears and attending a funeral instead of laughing and loving each other.  As Chandler and Saraina left to go home we gathered together and held hands and prayed and praised and thanked God for keeping our family intact and together. 
I know that there will be a time that we as a family will be seperated here on earth but for now I will continue to thank God that we are still here to love Him and serve him together.  



No comments:

Post a Comment