Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mismatched Shoes?

Today started way to early as we were awoken by several phone calls and text messages before the sun arose.  As my sweet husband went to minister to those in need, I also started my day.  I spent time tidying the house and then went to the church office and did the Sunday bulletins and various paperwork.  At noon we went to celebrate the 70th birthday of one of our members.  We had a wonderful time but it has been such a long week and we have been so busy that we came home tonight bone tired and ready to drop!  As I went to take off my shoes I noticed with horror that I had been wearing mismatched shoes all day!


I am embarrassed to think of how many people noticed and thought what a 'special' person I am.  I think I will be going to go to bed early tonight and hopefully I will be able to dress properly for church tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment