Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Another Day In the Ministry


Every morning after my personal Bible Study, I go over to my husband's office to have coffee with him. If you know me, you know how much I hate coffee or tea or any hot drink, but I have coffee with my sweet husband to be able to spend some time with him and talk with him before our busy day starts. Of course one thing we talk about during our coffee time is what we have planned for the day ahead. Today we talked about how my days were getting ready to change. On May 20th, our youngest son Mason will graduate from High School and I will no longer be a homeschooling mom and will no longer have kids around the house that need my supervision. What will I do? It has been something I have been praying about for many months. I know I will be able to help out at the church more and be more of a helpmeet to my husband as I can dedicate all my time to him. My husband told me a few things he thought I should do and I am throughly praying about those things.

After coffee I took some time and went through every room of the church, cleaning and tidying up. The county Sheriff's office is going to use our church and grounds as a training facility tomorrow as they practice several rescue senarios and I do not want our church looking messy! Also, one of our church members gave us a piano and my husband wanted it put in the Jr. Church room so I had to rearrange everything and find a place for it as they delivered the piano today. 
I can not wait until the new sanctuary is built and we can move the Jr. Church to the old sanctuary!!!

Now I am off to get Mason started in school.  He tells me only 14 days of lessons left and 19 days until graduation.  He is excitedly counting the days down, and I am so sad to see of days of homeschooling end!

No comments:

Post a Comment